Invisalign is a way to straighten teeth without braces. We use clear aligners which are removable and virtually invisible. This means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. You can still eat and drink what you want and will be able to brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth; there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
How does Invisalign work?
- Wear each set of Aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 6-8 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of aligners is usually between 12 and 30.
For more information please click here